Sunday 11 August 2013

Thinking of You



If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  ~Claudia Ghandi


I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see.  ~John Burroughs


May brooks and trees and singing hills
Join in the chorus too,
And every gentle wind that blows
Send happiness to you.
~Irish Blessing


Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.  "Pooh!" he whispered.  "Yes, Piglet?"  "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.  "I just wanted to be sure of you."  ~A.A. Milne


Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.  ~Walt Whitman www.onlineexamguide.com


Someone remembers, someone cares;
Your name is whispered in someone’s prayers.
~Author Unknown


A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.
~Irish Blessing


God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.  ~Author Unknown


My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.  ~Author Unknown


May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
~Irish Blessing


When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart.  ~Author Unknown


When you're happy, I'm happy.  When you're sad, I'm sad.  When you're lonely, call me!  ~Author Unknown


If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.  ~George MacDonald www.onlineexamguide.com


How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss


The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.  ~Svetlana Alliluyeva


In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other.  ~Linda Ellerbee, Move On: Adventures in the Real World


Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?  ~A.A. Milne


Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.  ~Marcel Proust www.onlineexamguide.com


Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.  ~A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment